Re: Announcement from Katie: Kumho NORPAC Rookie Award

To: Ralph Elder <ralph@nars.com>
Subject: Re: Announcement from Katie: Kumho NORPAC Rookie Award
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 09:20:02 -0700
 Greetings
This is a really good idea. I wish they had it last year when I was a rookie.
I felt  really out of place out there. I have very important question, Do
the rookie participants have to run Street Tires like they do in the regional
competition? If so, What are the treadware rating requirements?

                                     Thanks
                           Dennis Armstrong
                           Miata@Pacbell.net