Re: Fwd: Re: Right turn challenged driver looking for tips

To: kitwetzler@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Right turn challenged driver looking for tips
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 11:41:16 PDT
One of the nicest compliments to my driving came a couple of years ago at
Mather.  For some reason I was coming out of a 50mph sweeper at the back end
of the lot and constantly hitting an outside cone with the rear of the car.
I had no idea where it was or why I kept coning.

On my last run I came around the sweeper and Jesus Villareal was standing
about three feet away from the cone pointing at it.  Considering that I'd
just smacked it into oblivion three times in a row, I thought that was
damned ballsy of him (not that he wasn't in a sprinter's crouch ready to
take off!).

KeS