Re: Checkered Flag Stickers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Checkered Flag Stickers
From: Elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 20:43:04 EDT
Next event use all those trophies to mark the course instead of cones. :D

Elton
SM-R#68

In a message dated 6/1/2000 11:45:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com writes:

<< If we started giving out daily trophies we'd soon have to start tossing out
 cones to make room for all the boxes of unclaimed trophies. People always
 say they want these things, but they're just talking through their hats.
 Hmmm - hats. Those stack pretty well and they can be generic "SFR Class
 Winner" - you can win one total for the year??? Hmmmm.