RE: Tire and driving suggestions for Oakland this weekend?

To: Bay area list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tire and driving suggestions for Oakland this weekend?
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 19:48:24 -0700
Hmm, I also recall an event at O-town last fall when a certain miata which
was probably the same one Arie is talking about took TTOD in the first
group.  I ran first too and absolutely did *not* set TTOD, but I do remember
one thing about that place.  There was like a big mountain of dust off to
the side of the lot and the wind kept blowing it all over the course.  I
felt like the grip was best on my first run and got worse from there.

Many of the best times were set in the 1st group so maybe I had something
there.  Of course that was like my second event ever so maybe it was just
because my tire pressures were screwed up.

I can just see a bunch of BS people telling Kevin that they'd rather not see
him on Kumhos:)

Peter