Re: All kinds of Luck

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: All kinds of Luck
From: Chuck Petty <petty1@llnl.gov>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:07:47 -0700
Ricky works at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and can be
spotted at a machine somewhere in the main machine shop. He did a great job
doing a special 'clean' machining project for me this year. I'm a
relatively new autocrosser and met Ricky at that time. We actually got
talking about autocrossing but he wouldn't tell me any secrets. You know;
we work in secure environment and are trained to keep secrets. I started
forwarding these messages to him when I saw his name come up.
Chuck Petty