RE: Bad Luck and then Good Luck

To: Nandaholz@aol.com, kkelly@spss.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bad Luck and then Good Luck
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:12:01 -0700 (PDT)

--- Katie K wrote:
> PS I'm glad I was born on a Tuesday, otherwise
> NEITHER of my parents would have been there for my
> birth!"
>
> Should start a support group "Friend and Family of
> people who Autox Anonymous." But they will never
> understand, hehehe~Nanda

Katie, if you hadn't been, you probably woulda been
born in the Lotus!  Otherwise, I can't imagine how you
would have been born without your mother present.

Nanda, I happen to have a g/f who understands our
particular brand of insanity.  I'm definitely keeping
her.  Now if I can just get my folks to understand.

Scot - whose parents were not happy that he was in SD
and didn't even call them (they live in El Centro)

=====
Scot Zediker
mx5_1991@yahoo.com
San Jose, CA

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving."

http://invites.yahoo.com