Babysitting my car & trailer Friday night

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Babysitting my car & trailer Friday night
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:14:05 -0700
I need to go to Orange county Friday night and be back at the Prosolo
Saturday morning (don't ask, it's a long story).  Does anybody know if I can
leave my car and trailer at the site Friday night?  If not, could any of you
baby sit my car and trailer wherever you are staying Friday night?  I can
return the favor somehow.  Like say brining your 245/45R16 to Sunnyvale or
something :)

--Navid