Re: Reg. Form for Divisional Too Wide

To: <Toy4speed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Reg. Form for Divisional Too Wide
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:30:09 -0700
Don,

WIth Netscape or IE, you can decrease the size of your font.  On IE,
it's menu View/Text/whatever size you want; I think Ctrl - or Ctrl +
works on the latest Netscape.  Try that.

On IE you can adjust margins at menu File/Page Setup, probably similarly
in Netscape.

If none of this helps, you can use one of the generic forms from the
FasTrack
section of SportsCar magazine.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps