Re: Best prices on Hoosiers, and mounting ???'s

To: Nandaholz@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best prices on Hoosiers, and mounting ???'s
From: Enno Wein <enno@lsil.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:36:43 -0700
Try Sean Breese in Sacramanto. He has a transmission
shop next to the McClellan site and has race tires on the side.
He helped me out on a sunday morning (after I had
corded my G-Force tires the day before) by selling
and mounting a complete set of Hoosiers for what
I thought was a good price (aside from the cool service
on a sunday morning 8am).
He said Hoosiers don't need balancing as they don't have
a heavy, unbalanced steel belt - an he's damn right.
Where the G-Force  required TONS of counterweights,
I don't have any shakes or rattles even with no weights,
even on the freeway trip back from Sacramento to Livermore.