RE: Disgrace! (That's me)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Disgrace! (That's me)
From: "Phil Esra" <philesra@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:15:34 PDT
>Hey Rick, since we seem to be headed in that direction, what about
> >minivans? I placed my 90 Toyota Previa Altrak in the top 80% of the
> >field at an SFR event at Alameda NAS.  Beat a Porsche, a Vette, and a
> >Tiger among others.

That reminds me of this tired old piece-of-crap Civic I used to have. It had
shocks and a rear sway bar like your Previa, plus a header and rear springs.
Never did have much luck with it, but it was a fun old car. Sold it to some
sucker who wanted to make a serious Street Touring car out of it :)

phil