Re: (no subject)

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:53:15 -0700
Only the first entrant requesting 55 will get it.  The next car will get
the second choice number (if it's not taken),  etc.  That's why
you select 3 preferred numbers.  Also why it's good to register early.

Check out the web page and registration form -- your questions will most
likely
be answered there.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps