Pro Solo Challenge Workers Needed!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pro Solo Challenge Workers Needed!
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:56:53 EDT
First, I hope a lot of you are planning on running in the LeMoore Pro Solo!
Pro Solo is a huge blast...  If you don't know what it's about, just ask.
You'll definitely get answers on THIS list.  (Somebody wanna take a stab at
describing a Pro?)

If you are not running, consider coming down Sunday and working the Handicap
Challenge, the Sunday afternoon finale to the weekend, and some of the most
fun you can imagine in Solo 2.  AND, you'll be right where the action is!
SFR will give all Challenge workers a free entry to an SFR event.

Don McKenna (DonbarbMckenna@earthlink.net) is keeping the list of the
workers.  I think it would be fun to carpool down, maybe do breakfast on the
way, and make a sort of "mini roadtrip" out of it.  Sometimes, the roadtrip
portion is the most fun, anyway!

Charlie Davis
(one of the Sunday workers this year)