Re: Call for instructors

To: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>, "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Call for instructors
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:20:00 -0700
Vern,

Count me in, I love doing schools!

To all the rest of you, don't hesitate to volunteer as an instructor. It's
amazing how much, even after only a year or two, you've learned and can pass
along to a "new" driver. Don't think you can't teach, you can. On the
selfish side, its really gratifying to be able to pass on a few subtle
pointers to your student and see them improve under your guidance. Their
feelings of satisfaction are what it's all about. And you can also have fun
and "show-off" by driving their car to show them, rather than just trying to
tell them, how to do it.

        Don, (un-repentant show-off)