Re: Rules, rules, rules

To: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Rules, rules, rules
From: "Jesse Wills" <jesse@wordex.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:24:47 -0700
My only time at nationals (98) I stopped for a downed cone with only one
turn to go.  In this case I proceeded at a reduced pace, but on the normal
line through the lights.  To be honest, I don't think I even considered
going back by some other path.  I am not sure where they draw the line
between having to go back by some off course route and allowing you to go
ahead at a reduced pace.

BTW, I did have a spin on that run already!!  Talk about lucky.

Jesse