Re: FW: Major Announcement - Super Motard Solo 2

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Major Announcement - Super Motard Solo 2
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 14:17:33 EST
Excellent, I have often wondered about how motorcycles would do on a
autocross. Motorcycles have been in my life for 10+ years and have always
fullfilled my need for speed. This could be Really big. There are several
people I know on the Sunday Morning Ride, a  motorcycle ride that heads up
the coast past Stinson beach that would be all over this. In France they have
Super Motard racing where enduro style dirt bike laced with racing slick tear
it up on tight road courses, and it is very popular indeed. There would
obviously be some tip overs on loose courses, but its still safer then
dumping it on a freeway off ramp or some  barb wire lined backroad. If you
need anything to support this effort from me don't hesistate to ask. This is
gonna be bitchin. ~Nanda and UFO and KLR650