Re: AAS rule clarification

To: nokones@ix.netcom.com, Kevin_Stevens@bigfoot.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AAS rule clarification
From: Fvw94svt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:59:56 EST
Oh.  You betcha.  We're looking forward to mixing it up with the Sacto crowd
in SS.  Couldn't do it though if I had to buy a new helmet.  I can't even
afford new shocks 'cause I got to pay for a wedding at the end of the month.
So, no mods to the C5.  Going stock on everything this year.

Fred Van Wagenen
#21 SS Corvette C5