Re: And you thought photo radar was bad ... (no autox content)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: And you thought photo radar was bad ... (no autox content)
From: Enno Wein <enno@lsil.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:45:14 -0800
This system may govern speed laws, but:

IMHO braking the law does not create accidents,
driving too fast for given conditions does!
No system can govern that. Unless everything
is slowed to worst case all the time:
English fog with freezing rain and black ice on an  august day
in San Diego.
Maximum speed: 3 mpH

What's the programmed speed limit
for Candlestick parking lot? Will the public
be allowed to park their SUV's with wide open throttle
in 2nd gear on a 49'ers weekend or will we
autox at 5 mpH ?