Check Engine Light

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Check Engine Light
From: Don Ebaugh <don@mv.contourinc.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:29:58 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From:   Don Ebaugh [SMTP:don@mv.contourinc.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, February 08, 2000 12:51 PM
To:     'ba-autox'

        Have a question for you all. The check engine light on my 95 Civic
turns on during normal driving, say for instance, driving down the Sunol grade
and lifting off the throttle or sustained throttle lift slowing down for
traffic and the light comes on. It happens almost daily since I installed the
header. Far less frequently when the exaust was stock. Doesn't run any
differently, just that annoying light all the time. Any one have this problem
with their Honda or Acura?    Thanks in advance   -Don