RE: Got Sirota PAX analysis?

To: "'AutoX'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Got Sirota PAX analysis?
From: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:16:04 -0600
 Okay, here's my question about PAX in general: Besides golf and bowling is
there any other pastime with a handicapping system? Is Solo at the same
level of intensity of Golf and bowling? Does the PAX mean we're all just
Sunday golfers?

Said differently why would we want a set of rules that try to compare a
viper to a honda?