URSCCA RM Divisional @ Wendover Airport

Subject: URSCCA RM Divisional @ Wendover Airport
From: Mike Shields <mshields@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:17:50 -0400
Sent for Mike Deyer, Utah Region Solo Chair... Contact HIM, not me at
<mdeyer@aros.net> :)

------------------
Want some intense concrete practice just a few weeks before Nationals?
We in the Utah Region SCCA are hosting a Rocky Mountain Divisional Solo
II on the weekend of August 6-7th, and it's to be held at the Wendover
Airport. Cost is $50, which will include a Saturday BBQ and award.

There will be 4 official timed runs, and when competition is over, you
will have all afternoon to do some tuning in the form of free fun-runs.

Registration is open to all regions, so if you would like to join us, by
all means do it!

Pre-registration is open now at this page:
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?
psevent_id=4004&psmode=3&psrnd=.93830586321711701360859593173425800756

It will be open until Friday August 5th at 11:00 PM Mountain time.

Thanks, and I hope to see a few of you there!

-Mike

2003-2005 Utah SCCA Solo Director
2002-2003: Utah SCCA DS Champ (and National Backmarker)
2004: Utah SCCA GS Champ
2004 Nationals: Just out of the trophies...