Need to buy Truck cap (shell, topper) around Youngstown, OH

To: Pittsburgh Autox <pgh_autox@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Need to buy Truck cap (shell, topper) around Youngstown, OH
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:27:56 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

Anyone here sell truck caps?  I need one for an '05 Dodge 2500 quadcab
shortbed, Flame Red.  I'm in the Youngstown, OH / Pittsburgh, PA area.

I'd like something cab high, with rounded corners/rear glass (both for
looks and fuel mileage (hopefully)).  Interior 12v wired light w/switch on
the rear glass, 3rd brake light, wiring with a disconnect, and fold down
front window.

If anyone knows who I should call, I'd appreciate it.  I'd rather give my
money to an autoxer or racer than a random person...  I'd also welcome any
recommendations of stuff to get, stuff to avoid, etc.

Thanks!

Mark