Barrett-Jackson, 2025

To: Larry Steckel <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Subject: Barrett-Jackson, 2025
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:32:05 -0800 (PST)
Hey Lorenzo-
I'm guessing that if we were to squirrel away a Pontiac Aztec until 2025, it
just might bring big bucks...  And even if it didn't, at least nobody would
have to look at the damn thing for two decades!!!

Seriously, folks, I'm thinking some of the hybrid drivetrain cars on the market
today might be valuable in 20 years, when guys look at 'em and say, "Wow, what
an antique!  Can you believe they drove these things, with no hydrogen fusion
power, or even autopilot?"

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB