Selling 911SC for a friend

To: "team.net " <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Selling 911SC for a friend
From: washburn@dwave.net
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:19:19 -0600
911SC For Sale
Located in Wausau, WI

 1982 Porsche 911 SC Targa
3.0 Motor
73,000 Original Miles
Red
A/C
Power Windows
Cruise

This car belongs to a woman I know in Wausau, and has not been molested,
raced, or Autocrossed.  It appears completely stock to me.  Its a nice driver
and is in great condition!  Mileage is low for this year.  Recent service
done, including tune up, new clutch cable, general adjustments and inspection.
I can do further inspection and find out more information if your interested.
 This is a great car, and it should sell very quickly at $15,000.  Contact me
for more information:
Pat Washburn
Office 715-355-8842
Home 715-675-9931