Re: Nader

To: <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Nader
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:20:33 -0500
I think they call that "acceptable losses" in HRT lingo.  Funny though, most
nations around the world have an acceptable figure of up to 50%.  You do NOT
want to be that dumb hostage in Germany that continues to stand after the
HRT folks have already thrown in the flash-bang.  Your chances are not good.
Meanwhile, our namby-pamby, criminal-hugging ACI'll pick & choose which
ammendments I want to defendU says we've got to keep those loss levels to
less than 10% here in the States.

Sheesh.

Eric