Re: Buyer Beware! Guy Ankeny & Guy Ankeny Racing

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Buyer Beware! Guy Ankeny & Guy Ankeny Racing
From: KWall73108@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:07:58 EST
Thanks for the warning.  I've gotten burned several times in autox related
purchases and the lesson learned is to get as much pre-purchase information as
possible in writing.  This will hopefully insure that buyer and seller have a
full understanding, the buyer will be less likely to pull a fast one and if
necessary there's a better avenue for recourse.
Would you please explain why the Ankeny exhaust isn't legal for street and if
you're reading this Guy, would you please explain your side also.
Thanks,
Kevin Wallace