Re: Wheel question

To: Brad Pyatt <bpyatt@parkplacetexas.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel question
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 18:58:52 -0600
Nope!  As I understand it, if you're running that car in Stock class,
you can only run with the same diameter wheel that was available on THAT
car from the factory.  If I'm wrong, somebody please chime in and
correct me.  (I haven't run a Stock class car in more than 15 years!!!)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman