Re: Newbie to nationals questions

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie to nationals questions
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:12:07 -0500
Glen:

A little more info on #1.  There is no water or dump facilities available
at the site.  Ask around for directions to a facility that has potable
water, I think one is about 5 miles away.  I know of at least one person
who filled with water and then found that it was not safe to drink.

Greg Scharnberg
(Been attending since 73 but still have questions)