Re: FS: DP Spridget

To: "Brian" <bmc@snort.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FS: DP Spridget
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:20:18 -0600
Look again

*  Factory documentation

IOW, it's included.

:-)

And as one who has suffered annual butt-kicking by this car for longer than
I care to remember (not as frequently as it used to be since it moved from
MiDiv to CenDiv), not to mention great respect for the skill and integrity
of the builder, this is a GOOD DEAL.

Trust me, $13-5 is not that much for something of this caliber. You could
not build that car for that today. If I was a Spridget guy, I'd be all over
it.

--Rocky