Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: A3S04 P305/30ZR-18 Availability

To: scotty@naykidracing.com ("Scotty *BOB* White"),
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: A3S04 P305/30ZR-18 Availability
From: Stlandstra@aol.com
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:32:26 -0500
Scotty -

I will give credit where credit is due.  I went out to Topeka last September
with brand new Hoosiers.  We all know that the A3S03 Hoosier tire is a great
dry weather tire, but it ain't no rain tar.

So, when it looked 100% that we would be running in standing water on Thursday,
I got on the mission of gitten me sum o'dim Kumhos, right fast.  You were very
helpful with advice on the Kumhos and I appreciated it very much.  Thanked you
a number of time as I recall.

When the skies cleared for Friday I was right back on my fresh new Hoosiers and
they were the right tire for those conditions.  So, I guess both Kumho and
Hoosier contributed to my trophy.  The right tools for each set of conditions.

Now, to bust yer balls a little bit...  Wasn't it you who went to the Runoffs
and ran on V700 Kumhos when someone in Korea decided it wasn't important enough
to send the V710 for the SCCA National Road Racing Championship?  You didn't
seem too awfull happy about that last September, as I recall...  Might have
cost the NayKid team a National Championship. Who knows...

I am thinking about grabbin me some of them V710's for the Florida Tour.  Maybe
I will just luv em and never go back to Hoosier land, but I'll try both and see
what I think.

Is the Kumho pipeline full at this point?  Who should I call?

Steve Landstra