Re: [scca-susq] How I advertise for SOLO 2

To: scca-susq@yahoogroups.com, <scca-susq@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [scca-susq] How I advertise for SOLO 2
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:45:20 -0400
At 10:01 PM 8/25/03 -0400, Alan Pozner wrote:
>Tonight, I called in to Speed Channel's Wind Tunnel and asked Dave Despain
>this stumper - What is the largest motorsports event in the world? When he
>couldn't answer that it was the SCCA SOLO 2 Nationals in Topeka, he
>awarded me a prized Dave Despain bobble head. I pointed out that for the
>cost of one NASCAR weekend you could compete for a whole year in SOLO 2.

Heh,

I happened to be watching it last night too.  The SECOND I heard you voice,
I knew it was you.  I even said to those I was watching TV with that "it's
Alan Pozner", and when you asked Despain if he knew what the biggest
participant event was, I just chuckled.  GO ALAN!  Proud to know
ya!  ........I want an autograph!