I turned on Nascar(speed)and watched a solo2 Event

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I turned on Nascar(speed)and watched a solo2 Event
From: WattPhun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:59:05 -0400
Well qualifying on that road course tonight with the "Fox Tracker" made nascar
look like an autocross event that was on steroids, instant +/- stats on lap
time. THats what our sport could become, it sure was fun to watch. Instant
results as they happened every inch of the track, great to see on the screen
exactly how much that wiggle off the corner really cost the driver. Or how much
time he lost by Braking to Late, it really looked like an autocross clinic on
how to do the lap and how not to.

just an observation from a lurking member..

Attention***********
All you announcer types, if you'd like to announce at the National
Championships this September  please email me or fax me a resume including past
experience announcing both regionally and nationally, your work day preferences
tue/wed or thur/friday (I will try and accommodate all requests for preferences
as much as possible). I would also like you to include the run groups you would
like to announce for and WHY? Remember that some research time, will go into
working this position as you are going to be talking about our fellow club
members who have worked hard to get here. Also if you KNOW anyone who is great
announcing and making it fun out there in the heat, AND can still get all the
right info out, drop me a line about them and how I can get a hold of them.

Gosh I love team.net and how it spans the country.

God bless
Kevin Dietz
Chief of Announcers National Championship Topeka 2003
FAX #206-661-1148 Email: KevinDietz@aol.com