Re: GPSoftware Accucros Program Info?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GPSoftware Accucros Program Info?
From: "GPSoftware" <gpsoftware@icehouse.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:37:44 -0700
The author is alive and well, still selling Autocross timing programs and
hardware! I guess I would have to disagree that the program is not easy to
use! The delay function is simply the amount of time that signals from the
triggers are ignored after being triggered - to allow the car to pass
through the beams without re-triggering the timer. If cars run through the
beams multiple times during the run, simply adjust either the START Triggers
or STOP triggers per run in the setup screen.

Gary Poole
GPSoftware
PO Box 421
Liberty Lake, WA 99019