Hoosier A3S03 sidewall blemish / bubble / defect...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosier A3S03 sidewall blemish / bubble / defect...
From: "j watson" <jeffwatson@email.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 03:29:24 +0800
Hey guys...

I've got a 225/45/15 AS303 that has a problem.

It's right in the middle of the sidewall - RIGHT on the end of the last couple
of "directional arrows"

It's about 6mm x 14mm and a good 5mm raised!

It's an air bubble.
The tire only has 16 or so runs on it...

Has anyone had a similar defect?  Is this common on Hoosiers?
Is there any replacement warranty?  Is it safe to run on still???  if not...
can it be patched / fixed?

This is a REAL shame... as this front set of tires are REALLY good still... and
I'd HATE to have to buy another set... just due to this one defect...

Any insight / guidance would be appreciated!
Thanks...