Re: Saftey issue - 3 questions

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Subject: Re: Saftey issue - 3 questions
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 22:05:34 -0700
On Friday, Jun 6, 2003, at 21:11 US/Pacific, Eric Salem wrote:

> Well the was that little part I didn't include about they were going to
> call the SCCA's Insurance number. But, yes I agree, nobody should be
> sent home unless their conduct is REALLY egregious. For me it was a
> question about how much do you let one person disrupt an event.
>
> Thoughs?

After the point where you've done Pat's nice smile, it really isn't a
SSS issue; it's a problem for the event chair that someone is
disrupting the event - no different than someone sandbagging on grid or
doing doughnuts in the paddock.  Sometimes it's hard to separate church
and state during the middle of the situation, I understand.

If they're going to call the insurance regional number, you can't stop
them, just make sure you call first.  ;)

KeS