2 different cars for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 different cars for sale
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 06:07:04 -0700 (PDT)
OK folks, cleaning the garage to finish the new emod
car.
1966 mustang $1800 OBO
runs but needs work. I have replaced some body panels
and have about $1000 worth of stuff to go with it.
Original v-8 automatic coupe with pony interior. It
was metallic green with green and white interior. Only
rust is over the rear wheels and is about 3" long. Car
is rough but solid.

1993 Corvette 40th Anniversary coupe
91k miles - 3rd owner.
lots done to it in the last 10k miles. New
distributor, axle bearings, brakes. Extra set of
17x9.5 corvette wheels with kumhos. Harness Bar and
Harness. new half shaft u-joints. Koni Shocks (Jason
Isley's old ones) and have 2 sets of the selectaride
adjustable shocks for the car. 1 set stock and one set
autocross set up from Bilstein. 4 different air filter
covers, Borla Exhaust. Car was 8th and 11th at
Nationals last year.

$13k or negotiate.

Gotta clean these out! I can send pictures if you want
but seeing them is better.

Don Miller
208-484-9795