Re: [evolution-disc.] ProSolo Bonus Point?

To: <Ghsharp@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] ProSolo Bonus Point?
From: Mike King <mapcomaps@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:36:10 -0400
Then how about adding some dates to the already very small schedule? 10
events could somewhat easily be morphed into a 14-16 event series, thus
allowing more people an opportunity to join in. Then the 3/4 doesn't sound
so bad, not that it was that bad in the first place. And also a 14-16 maybe
even 20 event series would be viewed by the potential and current sponsors
as getting alot more for their money.

MK