Arrive and Drive Mini Cooper Rides Available

To: "BMW Mini List" <bmw-mini-request@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Arrive and Drive Mini Cooper Rides Available
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:19:07 -0400
Arrive and Drive Mini Cooper Rides Available

Thanks to MINIUSA and Mini of Charleston, Team Overdog has now increased
it's fleet of Mini Coopers to THREE.  Two H Stock Mini Coopers and a G Stock
Mini Cooper S.

Since we now have more seats available than drivers, we are interested in
offering Mini Cooper rides in HS or GS available for upcoming national level
events, including this weekend's Petersburg ProSolo.

We potentially have co-driver positions open in a G Stock Mini Cooper S.  We
also have co-driver positions available in an H Stock Mini Cooper. And we
have a second H Stock Mini Cooper with no drivers at this time.

Ladies class rides may also be available.

All three Mini Coopers are fully set up with autocross alignments,
lightweight wheels, shod with Hoosier Tires thanks to MidAtlantic Motorsport
and have double adjustable Koni struts/shocks thanks to SF Motorsports.

Rental rates are negotiable.  You may be able to defray some of your rental
costs with the MINIUSA contingency money.

Not only will you be driving a well set up car, you can rest assured that
you car won't be protested by the owner  8-)

Be forewarned, however, that you may be subject to certain undefined
upcharges if certain potential renters are known to wear Hawaiian shirts or
underwear on their head, and their breath smells of butane-laced hotdogs and
burgers.

Contact Mark Chiles or Jeff Jacobs at Petersburg this weekend, or e-mail us
at either of the following address:

Mark - mark@markchiles.com
Jeff - cablelawyer@aol.com