Re: Theoretical ideal Miata alignment.

To: "j watson" <jeffwatson@email.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Theoretical ideal Miata alignment.
From: "Brian Berryhill" <solo2probegt@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:40:54 -0500
I've often wondered if the BMW style alignment (more negative camber in the
rear than the front) was for emergency stability or just a design of the
strut front / multi link rear.

For my FWD, front-heavy car, I have more negative camber up front and run no
sway bar and have less negative camber in the rear with a big sway bar.  But
I suppose doing this without a tire pyrometer is just bench racing with a
couch.

Brian