Complete ProSolo points....

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Complete ProSolo points....
From: Mike King <mapcomaps@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:44:41 -0400
Just wondering, but why isn't there a complete listing of competitors with
their points totals listed on the SCCA website? I see a few people here and
there who have run this year, most likely the ones with a formal ProSolo
license, but nothing for the rest. It would be most beneficial to list
everyone, including the ones that have run only one event this year, and
still don't have their "license." Any ideas? SM points would help as well.
Hey, if you allow non-license holders to sign up for the Finale ahead of the
license holders, then why not list the points for everyone?

MK

P.S. Just a question...why would I bother running any more Pro Solo events
this year if I can't run the Pro Finale because its full? Thinks that make
you go hmm...