Re: [evolution-disc.] Mazda Rev It Up, was Re: Magnetic decals

To: jkinser77@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Mazda Rev It Up, was Re: Magnetic decals
From: Gary Thomason <gtsolo2@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:52:03 -0700
Jean,

$39, No hidden costs, Mazda is very anxious to get as many people as
possible into the new Mazda 6. Mazda's entire line is also there, including
the Mazdaspeed Protege, with most available to drive except the RX-8 (on
display only). Non-paid friends and family that come with you are welcome
to test drive these cars on the course set up for this. There are fully
seven(!) separate drive courses at each event, including a kart track -
although you do have to pony up a little extra for the kart rental. You
can sign up multiple times, as several people have done already, trying
to win that car. The FAQ page is very good:

http://www.mazdarevitup.com/FAQs/f_default.asp

Your times are compared to a very capable pro driver who resets the new
time to beat several times per day to account for changing conditions.
You get four timed runs, two practice and two that count. As of the first
three events no one has beaten the pro, but it'll happen soon - a few
drivers have been very close, but hit cones in the process.
George Doganis and I were involved with the design of this program but
will most likely not be working as instructors at actual events do to
other tasks, although the instructor line-up is pretty impressive.

Gary