ding, dong, the witch is dead ...

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: ding, dong, the witch is dead ...
From: TeamBMWZ4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:58:52 EST
Hey everybody,

I just came to the stellar conclusion that it makes absolutely no sense for
me to keep getting PO'd over you, and you getting PO'd over me.  My blunt, in
your face internet personality is just too way insensitive and
confrontational.  So I'm going to go cold turkey and dump all my digest
subscriptions effective immediately.  If you see something you think I ought
to be aware of I'd appreciate a personal forward, and you can always reach me
by email or telephone.

If I don't see you at the events then peace and good luck to all,

Mark Sipe