Detroit Auto Show Tickets (Black Tie Event)

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Detroit Auto Show Tickets (Black Tie Event)
From: "Steve Couture" <steve@couture.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:06:14 -0500
I have two tickets to the Detroit Auto Show Charity Preview Black Tie Event on
Friday January 10th available for sale.  This is an incredible event and tickets
are *very* difficult to get!!  Information about the show is here:
http://www2.naias.com

If anyone here wants them I'll let them go at face value ($350 each, $700 for
the pair) or possibly less if you come to me with a reasonable cash offer.

If I receive no offers by Thursday January 2nd they are going on Ebay.

I can be reached at 248-470-9519 (cell) or email at steve@couture.org

Please forward this on to anyone you think might be interested.

--
Steve Couture