Re: Anti-sway bar choices

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anti-sway bar choices
From: "Red Raevyn" <redraevyn@softhome.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:39:26 -0500
I was in FSP, when I ran - I'm not too worried about my classing since I
autocross rarely and largely for my own sake, not very worried about beating
anyone but myself =)    It's just how it drives that really concerns me.

So my best options, economically speaking, would probably be adding (or
beefing up, I don't really know if I have one... should look) a -rear- bar,
and getting thicker springs?   How much of an endeavor is adding a LSD?  Do
you put a different differential into where the current one is, or is there
a lot more involved?     Anything I do, I'm only looking at parts cost since
I can do it all at the garage I used to work at, but being 18 almost 19 I'm
still something short of rolling in dough ;)

Thanks =)
.Greg.

-----
Alan Pozner wrote;