Re: Subject: Fwd: 12 Days of Cajun Chrismas

To: Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: Fwd: 12 Days of Cajun Chrismas
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 05:47:19 -0800 (PST)
Nutria?  Well, Eric, ya just never know what's REALLY in the etouffee...
 Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net> wrote:----- Original Message -----
From: "JD Kemp"
Fergit turkey and dressing, our Christmas dinner is gonna be etouffee and
red beans & rice, probably at "The Coffee Pot" on Rue St. Peter.
What, no Nutria????

Mery Christmas to all!

Eric (we eats possum & grits year 'round up heeya) Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up,
all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit
takes their place."
Mark Twain