Re: Ideal Xmas gift for P or M driver

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ideal Xmas gift for P or M driver
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 12:29:47 -0600
When I used to shoot pistols competitively, and hung out with that crowd, we
lost our bachelor brothers one by one to the great marraige monster.  We
used to comment that men should be able to get registered for wedding gifts
too.  Only we'd choose to do it at gun shops, or as the case may be now,
race shops.

Please tell me y'all can understand how FAR more useful a car part (or in my
past, a gun) is than a piece of "fine china" that may get used once a year.

Eric Linnhoff, Zone 7 Defense Commander
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone
you may still exist but you have ceased to live."
Mark Twain