coil over and shocks wanted

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: coil over and shocks wanted
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:25:43 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

Time to search through all that old racing stuff on
the shelves. I am looking for some coilover springs
and shocks. Shocks need not be adjustable but need to
be rebuildable if needed. Springs in the 200-400
range. Or I can just buy the shock without the
springs. Not concerned about the overall length as the
mounts are not made yet. Not looking for high dollar,
looking for stuff you have needed to get rid of but
never have. Need to have eyelets on each end. the
budget is not high on this project but not too bad so
let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Don Miller