Xmas gift: 2001 Z06 Vette

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Xmas gift: 2001 Z06 Vette
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:53:04 EST
*Maybe*, not sure how serious I am about parting with it.  Am considering a
new car in a different class, but this one is completely sorted & capable of
a 2003 SS championship.  Finished 3rd SS at the 2002 Solo2 National
Championships with a hack driver like me (2nd place raw times):

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (11/00 build date)
Millenium Yellow exterior
Black interior
Memory option
Electrochromic mirrors option

Approx. 5,900 miles, 2nd owner, had 2,300 miles when purchased 5/01, no known
issues or problems, very strong performer, guaranteed Solo2 Stock legal.
Recently installed new Bosch+4 sparkplugs, OE plug wires, new OE front & rear
brake pads, new front OE brake rotors, new Castrol SRF brake fluid.
Additionally I have all of the following bits & pieces:

(1) original set of unmolested OE tires/wheels, deep tread
(2) additional sets of 2001 Z06 OE wheels
(2) 17 x 11 replica Grand Sport wheels (black)
(1) set of new Hoosier A3S03 tires, unused
(1) set of used Hoosier A3S03 tires, 50% (Nat's tires)
(1) set of new Kumho Ecsta V700 rain tires, unused
(2) 315/35-17 Hoosier A3S03 tires, 90% (mounted on GS wheels above)
(1) set of custom Koni 2811 DA race shocks and OE shocks
(1) cat-back x-pipe with Borla XR-1 straight pipes and OE Ti exhaust
(1) custom Saner front swaybar and spherical endlinks and OE front swaybar
(1) K&N air filter and OE air filter
(1) 160 deg T-stat and OE T-stat
(1) Car cover
(1) Maintenance bra (protects fenders), new & unused
(1) Speed Lingerie nose bra, matches paint color
(1) Speed Lingerie mirror bras, matches paint color
  - all the original factory paperwork, literature, etc.
  - includes all Solo2 setup information and dedicated assistance if req'd

New replacement cost of the above aftermarket parts is $10,000+.  I got 96
total runs out of the last set of Hoosier AX tires, all on the Grissom/Peru
concrete surface.

as OE Factory Stock:  $37,000.00

with everything above:  $42,000.00

located Southeastern US area