RE: Miatas and A Prepared

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miatas and A Prepared
From: "Knuckledragger" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:10:43 -0500
-----Original Message-----
I asked a D Prepared competitor what would happen if the MG Midgets and
Sprites could indeed drop their weights to be more competitive with the
Miata. Well, I don't even know if these cars can drop their weights without
sacrificing the car's structure, but anyhow, I thought I'd just ask.
===============================
Katie et al.  Those old LBCs get lighter each passing day.  Oxidation
y'know.  ;^)

I think it was Rocky that told me his car finally wouldn't pass tech one
day/year due to an abundance of "natural lightening" so he had to have some
patch panels welded in place.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Water's wet, the sky is blue and old Satan Claus Jimmy, he's out there and
he just gettin' stronger"
"So what do we do about that?"
"Be prepared son that's my motto, be prepared"