Re: Supplemental classes

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Supplemental classes
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
Kevin - Are you saying that if my Camaro SS isn't prepared beyond what the
stock class allows I am REQUIRED to run in BS and CANNOT run in ESP?  Or, are
you talking about something else?

 Kevin Stevens wrote:On Wednesday, Sep 25, 2002, at 06:49 US/Pacific, Bob
Pariza wrote:

> Perhaps someone can explain something to me. I've been told that you
> can bump yourself "up" a class at any time, just not down. In my
> case, when I started playing this game, the local region had a novice
> program and class. It was suggested that I should run there. I
> didn't want to, so I put my Camaro SS in SuperStock.

BTW, unless your region has supplemental rules to that effect, this is
a totally incorrect interpretation of the bumping rules.

KeS