160hp corolla

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 160hp corolla
From: MRTWO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:25:42 EDT
I wish my car made 160hp....
My set up was 4 throttle body from AE101 20 valve engine(this one make 160hp
according to Toyota), with help of ISM adapter  4 throttle does not directly
bolt in to 16v engine.  I wish it did.  I did not get that much top end
power.  At least I did not feel that way.  I felt loss of power below 4000
rpm and gain of power 5000 to 6500rpm.  At local solo2, I drove single
throttle car and as long as the course is tight and slow, like South course
of 2002, Single one run better.  I use 4 throttle body because it look NICE
and sound is great!

Taka Aono